To begin the study of singdancing,
it helps to have some experience in either singing or dancing, or both.
Singdancing class includes:
- a physical-vocal warm-up with choreographed breath
- melodic bits based in small loops of movement
- guided improvisatory experiences that demonstrate how movement affects vocalization
- directed improvisations that invite free emotional expression
- exercises that strengthen the body/voice and teach musical & spatial consciousness
- choreographed, composed singdance phrases with set melodies
Get ready to enjoy the floor!
Please contact Vanessa if you have any questions.