1. To voice the movement of energy through the body.
2. To allow movement to affect vocalization in order to form melodic potentials which the ear can specify.
3. To embody music, vocally and physically through integrated movement and song.
example: Let us singdance.
1. a choreographed composition that is created in such a manner that the movement affects the voice to form melodies.
2. a choreographed composition which embodies music in such an integrated way, that it looks and sounds as if the movement affects the voice to form melodies.
example: How do you like my new singdance?
singdancing, noun: the act of those who singdance.
example: I love singdancing.
singdancing, verb (gerund). example: She is singdancing.